17 April 2008

Busy Week @ Scoutlounge

2008-Scoutlounge-0052
Sorry...my last post was a week ago. There are so many projects running, I had to concentrate. See our Flickr photo stream to see what Lexx saw during the last week. Its much: we had exiting partys with GoGo, Sonny and Lexx (yes me). Then we tried new talents and we are in close discussion to get "fresh blood" ;).
2008-Scoutlounge-0022
Actually I am working on a new website right now and want to bring it live next week. Stay tuned and visit Scoutlounge ;)

Kisses
Lexx

BTW: Sands is closing doors (for a while I guess). Reasons can be many. We believe it's not sooo serious..it's a marketing gag. Sands was loosing traffic during the last weeks and months. Now they need a relaunch. We will see....but in the meanwhile Scoutlounge is hot and runnning. We love MUSIC and we LOVE People...thats all! Scoutlounge the place ot be!

No comments:

Slideshow